Here I am with a sweet little stuffed lamb. ON ANY GIVEN DAY you might still find me with a sweet little stuffed lamb. I collect them. Okay. If your last name was WOOLEY, what would you collect??? BLESS MY HEART!Saturday, May 7, 2011
ON ANY GIVEN DAY
As anyone can certainly tell from looking at my blog - I've been playing in the "old photos" box this week. GRIN What struck me with these is - the more things change, the more the stay the same! Ever notice that?
Here I am with a sweet little stuffed lamb. ON ANY GIVEN DAY you might still find me with a sweet little stuffed lamb. I collect them. Okay. If your last name was WOOLEY, what would you collect??? BLESS MY HEART!
Here I am with a sweet little stuffed lamb. ON ANY GIVEN DAY you might still find me with a sweet little stuffed lamb. I collect them. Okay. If your last name was WOOLEY, what would you collect??? BLESS MY HEART!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh too cute!! You made me laugh - bless my heart!!
Post a Comment