
Stellan's procedure yesterday was difficult. He had an allergic reaction to the sedative and had to be anthesized. The results the test revealed were not favorable. I can't begin to explain all the medical information as well as his mommy can so if you're interested in all the technical information, please read Jennifer's blog for yourself. It's http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
My interpretation of the bottom line is:
- the very serious surgery he had Tuesday (the ablation) did not accomplish the desired results
- Medically, Stellan's condition is about the same as before he was airlifted to Boston
This makes me SO sad! But, I'm sure, my feelings don't begin to compare with the gamut of emotions Stellan's mommy is experiencing. Would you pray especially for Jennifer? Would you pray for her EVERY time the Holy Spirit brings her to your mind? She is an utterly amazing young woman. If she were my daughter, I'd be so proud of her I'd be obnoxious. She's been hospital bound with a desperately sick infant for nearly two months now. She is in Boston with Stellan and missing her husband and other children (4, 3, and 2) more than she can hardly stand.
1 comment:
This is so sad! I do pray that God will wrap this baby and his family in His arms and do what only He can do in this situation! Keep us posted!
Marilyn
Post a Comment