Thursday, September 24th

Race received the Joynerville Junction award as outstanding student for his class at an early morning assembly.

For always being respectful by listening, participating and setting a good example. Way to go Race!

Proud sister, Hallie, turns around to grin at Mommy in the audience.

Hillary celebrated her 19th birthday!
Gran and Grandaddy took her to Olive Garden for supper.
A rare treat to have our little "Curly Sue" all to ourselves for an evening.

Hillary and Hallie with their Big Sister/Little Sister necklaces.

A birthday snuggle with her little snaggle toothed brother.

Parent's night for pre-production pictures at Hamp's play.
This was one of my favorite scenes - hilarious!

Hamp's role was a hoot and he played it to the hilt.
YOU ROCKED, HAMP!!

Didi (Amanda Legge), Rudy (Ben Forrest), Kate (Alyssa Miller), and Bojo (our Hamp) try to solve the who-dun-it that has more twists and turns than a roller coaster.

The cast of The Long Red Herring.
Who was at every single one of these functions and took all these pictures (and more)?
And who still managed to put in a full day of work at a job that required an 80 mile commute?
Who else?
My wonder woman daughter.
The mother of these four great kids.
Lisa, you're my HERO!!
I am BLESSED to be your momma!
2 comments:
If I had Wonder Woman's invisible jet, my commute would be much faster!! One thing you failed to mention - the only way I can live my busy life is with the help of my wonderful mother, who saves me time and time again. YOU are my strength,and my sanity. Love you, mama!!!!! Your baby girl
Enjoyed the pictures and the comments about your grandchildren and their mom. I agree with your comments, but I also agree with Lisa's comments. She has a great mom!
Post a Comment