A friend took me to lunch and gave me a beautiful journal (I LOVE to journal) with a verse on it that God had given us when we served on a committee together - very special. And then, a few minutes ago my doorbell rang and there stood a floral delivery lady with this beautiful bouquet from the ladies in my Sunday School class. What a lovely surprise! I LOVE fresh flowers!!
To my SS girls - Thank You SO much for the gorgeous flowers. I love them and am enjoying them immensely! You girls will never know this side of heaven what a blessing from God Himself you are in my life. I love you. I love to pray for you. In fact, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night praying for some of you! I love to "run into you" at Walmart, etc. I love to get to know your children in VBS. And I LOVE sharing God's Word with you on Sunday mornings and learning WITH you and FROM you. Thank you for helping to make my birthday special!
To my family - especially my husband and baby girl - can't wait until dinner tonight and my special present. I've been like a kid on Christmas eve all day long. Bring it on!
1 comment:
I am so happpy that your day was special! You deserve it! We will still celebrate your birthday over lunch and try to catch up.
Post a Comment