Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do You Know This Woman?

Do you know this woman?



  • She loves the victory she has experienced over her old unhealthy habits.

  • She loves the way her body, soul and spirit have responded to her new healthy attitudes.

  • She feels more energized and alive than she ever has before.

  • She embraces the awesome plans that God has for her life and welcomes each new day with joy.

  • She never believed she could cross to such a place, but now she knows what it means to be "transformed by the renewing of her mind."

  • She is content and full of joy.

Do you know her?

Is she YOU???

Do you want her to be???

I do! This time next year that will describe me. How do I know?

  • Because it's not about my weakness ... it's about Christ's strength
  • Because it's not about my efforts ... it's about Christ's power
  • Because it's not about my inadequacies ... it's about Christ's sufficiency

...[my] life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Col. 3:3

1 comment:

Kay Barnes Martin said...

I believe you! Because He truly is All-Powerful and All-Sufficient. When will I ever quit trying to do things in my own little strength instead of His?!!