Daughter, do you believe Me when what I am telling you does not line up with your experience? Do you believe Me when it looks impossible to you?
I want to say "YES" - but right now - Today - I'm not sure my "yes" would be completely honest. Sorry. I'm just trying to be real here. I'm battling about 40 years of proven history with myself and it's making it hard to believe this time is going to be different.
I can honestly say "YES, Father - I believe You. I know You are faithful and true."
But at the same time, I must also cry "Help my unbelief!"
For today, the prophet Habakkuk's words will be my declaration of faith and I will read them over and over and over and over again - until the words are mine.

1 comment:
Oh how I can identify with you on this one! I have to ask God to forgive my unbelief - yet I truly believe. It's just my fleshly weakness.
Post a Comment