Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ALL THE FULLNESS OF GOD

This is the verse the Lord has me "chewing" on this morning.

Chewing on.

That's southern for

  • contemplating

  • thinking

  • pondering

  • reflecting

  • ruminating

  • meditating
And here's what I'm chewing on: ALL the fullness of God

If God wants me to be filled with ALL His fullness, then that means


  • ALL His love

  • ALL His power

  • ALL His purity
But. I'm not.

Are you?

I mean, I may have a modicum of His love, His power, His purity. But I sure don't have ALL the fullness of it.

IF I am not filled with ALL His fullness, and He clearly wants me to be - then the question I really need to be chewing on is: WHY??? Why am I NOT filled with all the fullness of God?

1 comment:

Kay Barnes Martin said...

You have me pondering again!! Why? That's a good question.