Well?
Are you??
God intends you to be!
Ephesians 3:10 tells us that His intent (pupose) is that His manifold (His great variety of) wisdom should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms THROUGH THE CHURCH.
The CHURCH, fellow believers, is YOU and ME.
That same scripture says, "To this end, God has given us powerful weapons."
Following is an illustrated list of 37 of these powerful weapons. It's certainly not an exhaustive list of all God has supplied - but it's a start, fellow soldiers in the Army of God.
Do you have all 37 of these powerful weapons in your own personal arsenal? Ask God to show you what you may have failed to pick up. Ask Him to show you which weapons of warfare you are neglecting. If you are neglecting some of the weapons it may be leaving you open to defeat instead of victory. Ask God what you need to do to effectively use the weapons He has given you.
That's what I'm doing today. Like I said before, I've got a lot to learn - but I've got a wondeful Teacher! (You do know that teaching is one of the Holy Spirit's primary ministries, don't you? Read John 14:26)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment