This is our precious new little GREAT granddaughter! Yes, that's right. I said GREAT. And. She IS!!! Erin Mina Bosse was born today, January 23, 2012 to our oldest granddaughter, Mallory and her wonderful husband, Mike. She arrived eleven days after the date her arrival had been anticipated all those long weeks of Mallory's pregnancy. But now that she's here - we all agree, she was well worth waiting for!
I have no doubt she will be the same kind of precocious and imaginative little girl that her mother was as a child and be an endless source of delight and entertainment to all around her.
She may be a few months old before this old Gran actually gets her in my arms but I am hopelessly in love already. I've known for years that I am one of the worst baby addicts on the planet but I had NO idea that just hearing Erin was born would open the floodgates from my heart to my tear ducts and seeing her first picture would cause me to melt into my shoes!! I am truly a ridiculous old woman!!
I find that I am literally beside myself with joy
- joy that Erin has arrived and is a perfect, healthy little baby
- joy that my precious granddaughter and her sweet husband have begun the adventure of being parents
- joy that my daughter and son-in-law get to experience the wonderful world of grandparenting up close and personal
- joy that Erin has parents AND all four grandparents who love the Lord and will teach her to love Him too
- joy that Erin has a church family that already considers her a covenant grandchild and will commit themselves alongside her parents and grandparents to nurture her spiritually
- joy that God has blessed our entire family with this precious gift of His grace and goodness
Thou hast put gladness in my heart, O God. Psalm 4:7
1 comment:
Beverly, WOW! WOW! WOW! I can imagine the joy that you and your husband are experiencing when I know the joy just having grand babies brings!! A GREAT grand!! Isn't God good!
Congratulations to the parents, grands and GREAT-grandparents! To God be the Glory, GREAT things He has done!!
Hope you get to see her soon! She is precious!
Post a Comment