Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SS Class Fellowship

In about a month I will have had the very great privilege of teaching my Sunday School class for a full year. Click here to see how my "call" to teach came about. During the years of my depression, I truly believed the enemy's lie that God would never use me to teach His Word again. I am SO humbled to have the opportunity each Sunday morning to meet with these ladies and share Jesus I can hardly stand it. They are an incredible blessing to me. Click here to read what I wrote about them earlier this month. They are among God's most special gifts in my life!

Last Saturday we had the first of what we hope will be monthly fellowships in the future. It was a busy Saturday for many and we were few in number but mighty in spirit. We talked about ways we might pray more effectively for one another and then spent some time doing that. If there is anything sweeter than sisters in Christ, I don't know what it is!

Ruth, Libby, Amy, my mom, Evelyn and Vivien.

Judy, Cheryl, Pam and Becky.

I love you girls dearly! When we meet for our next "fellowship," I hope there are too many of us to crowd into one picture! GRIN



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Beverly, how this blesses my heart! I remember when you did not feel that you would teach again and I just could not believe it. So glad God is using you again. You have so much to offer! Love you dear sister in Christ, Kay

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Awesome! I love seeing groups of church women together! All of you look so cute! Was this at your house Beverly?

Marilyn