YES. He would ride all day long if you'd let him.
YES. He's only 6 years old.
YES. His Gran's heart skips a beat watching him speed up and down the lake.
May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
2 comments:
Oh My !!! That makes me cringe just looking at such a tiny boy going so fast! I know he gets a lot of prayers sent up by his Grandmother! :)
Marilyn
OH MY WORD! I don't believe my heart could take it or my eyes watch it!! He is a cutie!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, Beverly! I can't imagine your pride at seeing your sweet granddaughter try on her wedding dress! I doubt that I will be able to "sit up" by the time Harper gets married(unless she does at age 16!!) har
I do try to enjoy every minute I have with her and count it all joy from the Lord that I can spend time with her here and there!
My husband, and our church's youth mission team, is spending tonight in Mississippi on their way to Alabama for the week!
Post a Comment