Monday, October 1, 2007

Read the comment

If you haven't already read the anonymous comment under "Anybody Out There", here's what she wrote:

God knows what truly nourishes our bodies and will guide us in the best diet ever, IF WE WILL ONLY LISTEN.

Recently, I have gained a new perception of my body. ONE, not of judgement, nor self riducule, but of self-forgiveness and LOVE. I now can objectively see the excess weight on my frame without emotional pain it has brought me in the past. I know the weight is unhealthy and I am now doing something about it DAILY!

Now, on a daily basis I get to feel GREAT about myself! What a shift! I am so grateful to God! It is surrendering fully to His Love which is warming my heart where I am now losing the weight I need to improve my health. And very much like you said Beverly. I am making better food choices, eating better proportions, and appropriately manageing the social aspect of eating. I have been drinking water, water, water, just like you have shared on your blog.

In the last two weeks I have dropped a staggering number of pounds. More than I ever imagined I could in that time frame. I have dropped two sizes.

Years ago I experienced a lower back injury for which I have suffered daily pain. With the recent weight loss the pain is far reduced. I have been diagnosed borderline diabetic for which ONLY significant weight loss and healthy lifestyle will prevent onset of full diabetic complications.

I can only be excited now daily to pray and stay with the Lord on my journey to a new healthier me. My heart goes out to touch any and all of you with my story, to inspire you to PRAY and FIND YOUR WAY!

Wow, WOW and double WOW! Ms "commenter" - Post again when you have time and tell us how God led you to your new healthier body image perspective. Do you know how many women need to be able to look at themselves without self condemnation?? Tell us how God taught you to fully surrender to His love. Share as much of your story as you'd like to. We'd love to hear. Your post is a real inspiration! Thank You ... and Thank YOU, Lord. YOU are truly a God of wonders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amex http://gotuc.net/members/Popcorn-Machines/default.aspx morcos http://gotuc.net/members/Garage-Door-Openers/default.aspx unanimous http://gotuc.net/members/Area-Rugs/default.aspx jobseekers http://gotuc.net/members/Omeprazole/default.aspx tupuranga http://gotuc.net/members/Vacuum-Cleaners/default.aspx plato