Thursday, March 27, 2008

Check this out

Don't you just love when God gives you an unexpected little surprise that just blesses your wooley socks off?? I was reading comments on the LPM blog this morning in response to Beth's hilarious tale about hair coloring - you know, one of those deeply spiritual things we women get so distracted by - when one of the Siesta's comments with a reference to her blog caught my eye.

This is marvelous! Here's the link: http://peaceforthejourney.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! And, excuse me - I gotta go read it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the press, Beverly. Yes, we live about an hour from Greenville, and visit there frequently. We used to live in "little" Washington, NC, and went to Greenville for all our shopping, etc. My husband is a United Methodist pastor, so we move at the whim (I would like to think otherwise) of the Bishop.

I love meeting other siestas via blogging, and when I have time today, I will peruse yours. My kids are home for Spring Break, and we are currently strapping on blankets to play superheros. Really, I'm too old for this stuff. With my oldest one in college...I put away my superhero clothes over a decade ago!

peace~elaine