This wonderful book has four companion 30 day devotional books:
- Completely Loved
- Completely Forgiven
- Completely Blessed
- Completely Irresistible
Click on this link and you can read the recap of these books on Shannon's website and scroll down and watch the (You tube) video introduction. http://www.shannonethridge.com/book/completelyhis.shtml
On April 1st some friends and I are going to begin using the first devotional in the series, Completely Loved, in our daily quiet times. YOU, my friend, ARE INVITED TO JOIN US. You can get a copy of the book at most any bookstore (if they don't have it in stock, most will be glad to order it for you) or you can order a copy from Shannon's website, CBD (christianbook.com) or some other online source.
I plan to post a short comment each day (though most of you know how wordy I am so "short" may not end up being an accurate adjective - GRIN) of what God has said to me through the devotional for that day. I wish I could promise you that I will post it at a certain time each day but I can only promise that I will do the best I can to post it as early as I can. Like most of you, my days are not always my own and don't always follow the outlined script. GRIN! There will undoubtedly be times you may have to pray for me to even be able to find the time to post EVERY DAY. That's something I have not achieved since I began my blog last September! ARGH!
Here's how my friends - and hopefully, YOU, also my friend, can participate. Read the devotional for yourself and then click on "comment" at the bottom of my post and share with the rest of us what God showed YOU. I am praying that God will use this as a tool to help us all grow in Him and learn through both our study and from one another - sisters in Christ. You can feel free to leave your comments anonymously or sign your name. But share with others YOUR insights. YOU are unique in all the world and God will use the things He shows YOU to bless others within His body of believers.
Get your book as soon as possible and be ready to join us April 1st to discuss how YOU are Completely Loved by your Creator!
1 comment:
I just got the book in the mail and hope to be doing the study with you. My women's study just kind of ended mid-year, so I have been looking for something to do with other women, and this fits my schedule-obviously. Although we have never met, I know your daughter, Lori. She held my 8 month old daughter Felicity for about 15 minutes the other day, which I was so happy about because she has just started separation anxiety and won't let many people hold her.
Looking forward to the study,
Amber Ream
Post a Comment